A. WHAT INFORMATION MuViMoTV COLLECTS FROM YOU
MuViMoTV may collect two (2) types of information about you: Personal and Non-Personal.
1. “Personal Information.” Personal Information refers to information that lets MuViMoTV know the specifics of who you are and which may be used to identify, contact or locate you (e.g. name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address). MuViMoTV may collect Personal Information when you use the MuViMoTV Properties including, without limitation, setting up account information, filling out surveys, corresponding with MuViMoTV, or otherwise volunteering information about yourself.
2. “Non-Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information refers to information that, by itself, does not identify you as a specific individual (e.g. demographic information or website visitations). MuViMoTV may collect Non-Personal Information through any of the methods discussed above as well as automatically through use of industry standard technologies described further below.
B. HOW MuViMoTV COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION
The Personal Information practices set forth apply to all of MuViMoTV’s customers worldwide.
1. Registration. Prior to using one or more of the MuViMoTV Properties, MuViMoTV may require certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to create an individual account (“Account”) or to enable features or functionality of the MuViMoTV Properties. Failure to provide all required information required by MuViMoTV may prevent access to any or all MuViMoTV Properties, and failure to maintain accurate information may result in suspension or termination of access to any or all MuViMoTV Properties.
2. Information Collected Through Technology. While you are able to visit the MuViMoTV Sites and remain anonymous, MuViMoTV or its third party service providers may still collect Non-Personal Information about your use of the MuViMoTV Properties (e.g. your Internet browser, operating system, IP address, connection speed, and the domain name of your Internet service provider). Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
(a) Cookies. Cookies, including local shared objects, are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive which work by assigning to your computer a unique number that has no meaning outside of the MuViMoTV Sites. Cookies do not generally contain any Personal Information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually configure your browser to prevent this. Not accepting cookies may make certain features of the MuViMoTV Properties unavailable to you.
MuViMoTV may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
(b) IP Address. You may visit many areas of the MuViMoTV Sites anonymously without the need to become a registered User. Even in such cases, MuViMoTV may collect IP addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin Services with an Internet services provider. Each time you access the MuViMoTV Sites and each time you request one of MuViMoTV’s pages, the server logs your IP address.
(c) Web Beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in web pages and e-mails. MuViMoTV may use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that MuViMoTV sends to Users to determine whether they have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is Personal Information.
(d) Tracking Content Usage. If you use the MuViMoTV Services and you post audio visual materials including, without limitation, text, logos, artwork, graphics, pictures, advertisements, sound and other related intellectual property contained in such materials (collectively, “Content”) to your website or to a third party website, MuViMoTV tracks and captures Non-Personal Information associated with User accounts and the use of Content.
C. HOW MuViMoTV USES YOUR INFORMATION
1. System Administration. MuViMoTV may use Non-Personal Information for the purposes of system administration, assisting in diagnosing problems with MuViMoTV servers, monitoring MuViMoTV’s system performance and traffic on the MuViMoTV Properties and to gather broad demographic information about MuViMoTV customers.
3. Notices to Registered Users. If you have registered for an Account, MuViMoTV may use your Personal Information to send e-mails regarding your registration, including confirmation to verify the accuracy of any information you have provided, and instructions on how to post Content. MuViMoTV may also send you e-mails to verify your identity or to notify you if MuViMoTV believes your use of MuViMoTV Properties violates any applicable agreement for the use of the MuViMoTV Properties.
4. Advertising. MuViMoTV may use Non-Personal Information to assist in optimizing the delivery of advertisements to viewers of your Content.
5. Promotional E-mails. MuViMoTV may use your Personal Information to send you e-mails periodically listing promotions or events relating to the MuViMoTV Properties or from MuViMoTV’s marketing partners or sponsors. You have the choice to opt-out of receiving such promotional e-mails by sending an e-mail to [email protected] and/or following the instructions in such correspondence. Once MuViMoTV’s has processed your opt-out request, MuViMoTV will not send you promotional e-mails unless you opt back in to receiving such communications.
6. Contact Information. If you contact MuViMoTV by telephone, e-mail or letter, MuViMoTV may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence. If you report a problem with the MuViMoTV Properties, MuViMoTV may collect this information in a file specific to you. You may contact MuViMoTV at [email protected] to request the removal of this information from MuViMoTV’s database.
D. HOW TO ACCESS AND CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request, MuViMoTV shall allow Users to update or correct Personal Information previously submitted, but only to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security interests. Additionally, upon request, MuViMoTV shall delete Personal Information from the database where such information is stored; however, it may be impossible to entirely delete a User’s entry without some residual information being retained due to the manner in which data backups are maintained. Requests to delete Personal Information shall be submitted to [email protected].
E. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
MuViMoTV does not sell, trade or rent Personal Information collected through the MuViMoTV Properties to any third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MuViMoTV shall: (1) fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies; and (2) may be required to disclose Personal Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation.
F. SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Security Measures. MuViMoTV takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. These include, but are not limited to, internal reviews of: (a) MuViMoTV’s data collection; (b) storage and processing practices; (c) electronic security measures; and (d) physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where MuViMoTV stores Personal Information. All MuViMoTV employees, contractors and agents who access Personal Information are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution or unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Information.
2. Third Party Links. The MuViMoTV Properties may contain links to third parties who may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information directly from you. Additionally, MuViMoTV may use third parties to provide components of the MuViMoTV Properties. In either case, such third parties may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices, independent of MuViMoTV. MuViMoTV: (a) has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions; (b) is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites; and (c) does not make any warranties or representations about the contents, products or services offered on such websites or the security of any information you provide to them.
H. SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
Use of the MuViMoTV Properties is not intended for minors under the age of 18 (“Minors”). Minors are not authorized by MuViMoTV to use the MuViMoTV Properties, even if Minors set up an Account or accept the terms of any agreement for MuViMoTV Properties. Parents or guardians may authorize Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 to use the MuViMoTV Properties, provided they assume all responsibility and legal liability for the conduct of such Minor including, without limitation, monitoring the Minor’s access and use of the MuViMoTV Properties. MuViMoTV does not intentionally collect nor maintain any personally identifiable information from Minors. If you discover your Minor child has submitted his/her information to MuViMoTV, you may request to have such information deleted from MuViMoTV’s database by sending an e-mail request to [email protected] together with the e-mail address that was submitted by the Minor. Upon receiving the request, MuViMoTV shall delete such information within twenty (20) business days. If MuViMoTV learns that a Minor is using the MuViMoTV Properties, MuViMoTV will require verified parental or guardian consent, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”).
I. CONTACT MuViMoTV